Important dates: Mid-year 2016
|Mid-year course applications (including payments)*||11 April (9am)||10 June (5pm)||Reactivate 2015/16 application $23
New Application $50
Mid-year Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS) applications
|11 April (9am)||10 June (5pm)||No fees|
|Mid-year STAT/ALSET bookings||11 April (9am)||18 May (5pm)||STAT $100
|Mid-year VTAC personal statement and supporting documentation||11 April (9am)||10 June (5pm)||No fees|
|Mid-year Change of Preference||11 April (9am)||10 June (5pm)||No fees|
* Only applications paid by the closing date will be forwarded to institutions to be considered for offers.
Results and offers
|Available in VTAC User Account|
|Mid-year STAT/ALSET results||14 June (2pm)|
|Mid-year Round 1 offers||24 June (2pm)|
|Mid-year Round 2 offers||15 July (2pm)|
Important dates: August 2016 to July 2017
|Timely course application||1 August (9am)||29 September (5pm)||$32.00
Currently enrolled Year 121 timely
All other applicants timely processing fee
|Late course application||29 September (7pm)||4 November (5pm)||$100.00 (All)
Late processing fee
|Very late course application (not available for graduate-entry teaching courses)||4 November (7pm)||2 December (5pm)||$130.00 (All)
Very late processing fee
|Mid-year 2017 application||Mid April 2017||Early June 2017||TBC|
|Payment deadline2 for early offers in Nov 2016||2 November (5pm)||refer to fees above|
|Payment deadline2 for graduate-entry teaching offers in Jan 2017||28
|refer to fees above|
|Payment deadline2 for early international VCE offers in Dec 2016||13 December (4pm)||refer to fees above|
|Payment deadline2 for all other course preference offers in Jan 2017||19 December (4pm)||refer to fees above|
|Late payment to be considered for graduate-entry teaching supplementary and subsequent offers in February 2017||12 Jan 2017 (9am)||8 Feb 2017 (12noon)||$50.00|
|Late payment to be considered for undergraduate and graduate entry (other) supplementary and subsequent offers in February 2017||19 Jan 2017 (9am)||8 Feb 2017 (12noom)||$50.00|
|Change of preference||Open||Close||Fees|
|Undergraduate and graduate entry (other) courses||1 August (9am)||8 November (4pm)||no fees|
|Graduate-entry teaching courses||1 August (9am)||28 November (4pm)||no fees|
|International VCE applicants||1 August (9am)||15 December (4pm)||no fees|
|Undergraduate and graduate entry (other) courses||21 November (10am)||20 December (12noon)||no fees|
|Undergraduate, graduate entry (other) and international courses||4 January 2017 (10am)||4 January 2017 (4pm)||no fees|
|Change of preference will be open at specific times throughout January and February 2017.|
|VTAC Personal Statement and supporting documentation3 for course applications||Close||Fees|
|Submission date to be considered for early offers||29 September (5pm)||no fees|
|Submission date for supporting documentation for Graduate Entry Teaching courses||9 November (5pm)||no fees|
|Submission date to be considered for all other offers||2 December (5pm)||no fees|
|Final submission date VTAC Personal Statement edits for round 1 offers||3 January 2017 (5pm)||no fees|
|Mid-year 2017: Submission date to be considered for mid-year offers||Early June 2017||no fees|
|Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS)||Open||Close||Fees|
|SEAS application and supporting documentation||1 August (9am)||4 October (5pm)||no fees|
|Mid-year 2017: SEAS application and documentation||Mid April 2017||Early June 2017||no fees|
|Scholarship application and supporting documentation||1 August (9am)||14 October (5pm)||no fees|
|Bookings for Multiple Choice Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT) Workshops
Workshop 1: Saturday 10 September;
Workshop 2: Friday 7 October;
Workshop 3: Saturday 8 October;
Workshop 4: Saturday 19 November Bookings for Written English Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
Workshop 1: Sunday 11 September
Workshop 2: Sunday 9 October
Workshop 4: Sunday 20 November
|1 August||1: 7 September
2: 5 October
3: 5 October
4: 16 November
Full-day workshop $95.00
Payment is due by the closing date for booking
|Bookings for October sittings||1 August (9am)||12 October (5pm)||$100.00
STAT Multiple Choice booking fee
STAT Written English booking fee4
ALSET booking fee4
|Final payment date for October sittings||12 October (5pm)|
|Results for October sittings available online||8 November (2pm)|
|Bookings for November sittings||1 August (9am)||23 November (5pm)||See fees above|
|Final payment date for November sittings||23 November (5pm)|
|Results for November sittings available online||3 January 2017 (2pm)|
|Mid-year 2017: Bookings for mid-year sittings||Mid April 2017 (9am)||Late May 2017||TBD|
|Mid-year 2017: Final payment date for mid-year sittings Available in January 2017||Late May 2017|
|Mid-year 2017: Results for mid-year sittings available||Mid June 2015 (2pm)|
|VCE results and ATAR||Online||Post5||Fees|
|Closing date for change of address to receive ATAR statement by mail (Victorian CY12 only)||5 December (5pm)||no fees|
|VCE results and ATAR||12 December (7am)||14 December||no fees|
|IB Notional ATAR||4 January 2017 (10am)||10 January 2017||no fees|
|Permissions for offers7||Graduate entry teaching applicants||All other applicants||Fees|
|Last date to change permission to publish offers||6 January 2017 (12noon)||12 January 2017 (12noon)||no fees|
|Last date to change permission to receive supplementary offers||19 January 2017 (12noon)||8 February 2017 (12noon)||no fees|
|Offers emailed to applicants||Email6||User account opens||Fees|
|Early offers8||18 November||18 November (2pm)||To be considered for offers, you must pay your course
application processing fee on time.
|International VCE early offers9||19 December||19 December (2pm)|
|International offers||9 January 2017||9 January 2017 (2pm)|
|Round 1 offers for graduate-entry teaching courses||11 January 2017||11 January 2017 (2pm)|
|Round 1 offers for all other courses||18 January 2017||18 January 2017 (2pm)|
|Round 2 offers for graduate-entry teaching courses||20 January 2017||20 January 2017 (2pm)|
|Round 2 offers for all other courses||7 February 2017||7 February 2017 (2pm)|
|Supplementary offers||February 2017||February 2017|
|Mid-year 2017 – Offer rounds||Late June 2017||Late June 2017|
|Document requests||Standard fee10||Express fee11||International fee12|
|Replacement ATAR statement||$25.00||$35.00||$45.00|
|Replacement ALSET result statement||$25.00||$35.00||$45.00|
|Replacement STAT result statement||$25.00||$35.00||$45.00|
All fees are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- A current Year 12 student is defined as a student currently enrolled in a standard Australian Year 12 (in Australia or overseas) or IB in Australia or New Zealand. Examples include: VCE, VCAL, HSC, NTCE, QLD Senior Certificate, SACE, TCE, and WACE. If your Year 12 is not listed, contact VTAC to fi out whether it is recognised as a standard Australian Year 12.
- Only applications paid by this date will be forwarded to institutions to be considered for offers.
- Date by which your documentation must reach VTAC to guarantee consideration for offers. Documentation received after this date will be provided to institutions. Consideration is not guaranteed.
- Booking fee: Is applicable for each test booked.
- POST: Delivery outside metropolitan Melbourne may take longer.
- EMAIL: Email addresses can be updated in the VTAC account.
- Permissions are accessed via the VTAC account.
- Early offers: Only available to applicants not currently studying a standard Australian Year 12. To be considered you must apply during the ‘Timely application’ period and submit your payment and any supporting information by the early offer dates
- International early offers: Only available to applicants currently studying the VCE. To be considered you must submit your payment by the international early offers deadline. Not all institutions participate in the early international early offer round.
- Standard fee: For documents mailed to your Australian address by standard post or received on-the-spot (at the VTAC office).
- Express fee: For documents mailed to your Australian address by express post. Requests must be received before 12pm for next-day delivery.
- International fee: For documents mailed to an international address.